Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Camera

A little over a week ago my mom sent me a link to The Pioneer Woman's blog. Her blog is quite pleasant to read and she's quite funny when she writes. Mom thought I would like reading her writing, but I believe what drew mom's interest to this blog was that PW (Pioneer Woman) is a photographer. As is my mom.

This got me thinking....I want a camera! I used to help mom out on her photo shoots, especially weddings, and I really enjoyed it.

I did a lot of research, and finally settled on a Nikon D80. Mostly because it is the brand mom uses and the exact camera my brother uses.

I anxiously awaited the arrival of my camera since I ordered it Friday night, and today it came in. Once I got home from work, of course, I immediately started taking pictures. I got this one of the princess that I quite like.


No comments: